Call 07887526439 to book
Each session lasts for 1 hour and includes gentle Yoga postures, breathing techniques, meditations and adapted postures using props such as: a chair, a Yoga ball, the wall. Pregnancy Yoga is suitable from the 14th week of pregnancy, classes after the 36th week of pregnancy are paid for weekly.
These relaxing classes help you to:
- Improve your well-being throughout your pregnancy
- Stretch and strengthen your body
- Relax your mind
- Encourage your balance (especially in the pelvis to help with optimal
- Develop awareness of your breathing to help you throughout labour
and childbirth by allowing you to breathe through the pain
- The exercises will help to relieve the aches and pains of pregnancy,
especially in the neck and shoulders
- Open the hips and encourage flexibility in the pelvis
- Align the posture throughout pregnancy relieving pregnancy
- Learn breathing techniques for childbirth preparation
- Use supportive props
- Meet new 'Mums to be'
- Enjoy time to be pregnant
The classes are suitable for people of all levels of Yoga ability.
Please note that you are entitled to PAID time off work for antenatal and relaxation classes (however you may be required to provide your employer with a letter from your doctor).
Pregnancy Yoga courses can be offered as a 6 week course or can be on-going. Call Katy on 07887526439 for more information or to book your course.
Pregnancy Yoga is offered either in a small group setting or on a 1:1 basis.
Group course rate
£60 per person (6 weeks)
1:1 course rate
£180 (6 weeks)
Classes after the 36th week of pregnancy are paid for weekly.
OR CALL KATY ON
Certified by Yogakidz